Firstly you need to copy the full web address of the web page that you would like to link your page to.
Choose an appropriate web page that relates to your chosen topic.
Create the Anchor Tag
4. Close the start of the <a> tag.
1. Open the start of the <a> tag.
2. Type href (stands for hypertext reference).
3. Paste the URL inside speech marks.
5. Type the text you want the user to click on.
6. Time to close the tag.
When you save your webpage and run it in a browser you will be able to click highlighted text to open the website you have chosen.
Add at least three different hyperlinks to your webpage. Try to add the 2nd & 3rd links without looking at this page - practise makes perfect.
Add a Hyperlink within a Sentence
You can also create an anchor tag within a sentence.